Stereo World Magazine
Look into Stereo World, the only magazine on the planet devoted to the past, present and future of true stereoscopic 3-D imaging! Filled with stereoscopic image pairs from classic views of the 19th century to the latest film, video and computer creations.
- News of current 3-D products from cameras and viewers to video systems, software, and supplies.
- Information on collecting everything from elegant stereoscopes to glass or paper stereoviews.
- View-Master reels to the most obscure advertising images or plastic 3-D toys ever issued.
- Historical research into stereoview photographers and publishers of the past 150 years.
- Tips on shooting, mounting, viewing & projecting your own stereo photos.
- Reviews of 3-D films and of books covering or using stereoscopic images.
Join the NSA now and receive Stereo World Magazine free with membership.
Stereo World Back Issues
To order individual printed back issues of STEREO WORLD from the past three years only, write to:
PO Box 86708
Portland OR 97286
Or, email email@example.com.
Back issues are $6 each postpaid in the U.S. and $7.50 each for international shipment.
Stereo World Digital Index
The first 34 years of Stereo World Magazine - all 200 issues in Digital form!
Including a digital Stereo World Index (Vol.1 #1 through Vol.34 #3) 1974-2008 is now available on one searchable DVD.
Order directly for $49.95
1607 Mariposa Drive
Corona, CA 92879-1121
Stereo World Index
The Stereo World Index, covering 1974-2008 (volume 1, #1 through volume 34, #3), is a bound, user-friendly, hard copy book.
Edited by Sherryl & Ernie Rairdin.
Order Online from Lulu Publishing for $20.